Sunday, November 30

WHEN YOU LEAVE ME..THEN YOUR LEAVING THE BEST..SO YOUR GONNA HAVE TO SETTLE FOR LESS....


November 30th, Sunday night

Yes your friendly, posh bombshell is in the house for the night, with good reason.  With a weekend get-a-way planned, I have to coordinate and get my pack list together.  Plus I just had something I had to chat with you about. 
  I'm just wondering how many of you(male & female) have dated someone or had a torrid affair with someone, it ends and you see the "new booty" or better yet the new title holder, and are utterly confused.  I mean, at the risk of sounding cocky, they just don't even place when compared to you, and I am talking way more than just looks.  Personality is a blah, attitude is stank, swag is at a whooping zero, looks...yea not there.  And this fool is acting like they(the new one) is the shit..posting pictures up (when they wouldn't post y'all pictures), shouting them out, etc. Now I do realize that some of us, past conquests, are merely bitter and can't admit that the new love interest is pretty amazing...even if they are.  But for those of us who live with both feet firmly planted in reality, aren't you left sometimes scratching your head,as to what the fuck those, for lack of a better word I am gonna steal my boy's, smidoits 1. saw in you and 2. what they are seeing after you.  
  Now I have a couple of different possible scenarios for the reason why the exes do a downgrade.   The first possible reason, you read the title of the blog, Weezy said it best.  "When you leave me, your leaving the best, so your just gonna have to settle for less."  Some of the people we (I know this goes for me as well) "hook up" with are just... so not on the same level.  They just get lucky, hell it happens.  For whatever reason we just lower our standards, damn that sounds jacked up huh.  I will say the circumstances provide an opening for those who we would normally pass by.  So the next one who comes along is really that persons true type.  You were the "Haley comet," in their life...their "bad piece."  
The second possibly reason, the ex was just too insecure to deal with you.  By all aforementioned accounts they were on your level, but need someone that gets way less shine than them.  These are the guys(girls) that constantly accuse you of "ego trippin," or worst.  When you look back at it you realize they needed someone that didn't elevate them, or even compliment them, they needed someone that THEY could define.  They needed to make someone!  
   Now I am sure there are some of my past conquest that are reading this and trying to see where they fit.  If anything from those two situations offended you...then BINGO!! You found your spot.  There also some of my past men that think they could say the same thing about who came after them. Eh! I choose most of my men off of my moods and off their personalities. And be worried about the men that I don't showcase..those are the real ego-demolisher's.  *BIG WINK*....
Some of us just weren't compatible.  Some of us just needed a break, and some of us are better as friends.   There are a few of you that I have come to realize, just love women! Ugly, fat, skinny, big booties, no booties, big boobs, long hair, short hair, vixens or normal hood chicks. You just feel its your personal duty to "love" as many of us as you can, physically, mentally or emotionally.  Which is your personally choice,but, uh, this Bombshell is selfish.  So I'll quickly make my exit.  

I MEAN "NO ONE ON THE CORNER GOTTA BOP LIKE THIS.."

LMAO

UNTIL NEXT TIME..HERE'S MY LIPSTICK.....

No comments: