Wednesday, November 19

IF YOU LIKE IT THAN YOU SHOULDA PUT A RING ON IT...DON'T BE MAD WHEN YOU SEE THAT HE WANT IT...




November 19, 2008





Is Bella Eve on the hunt for that infamous 5 carat solitaire???



UM no!!



Nothing displays your age more than your friends, one by one, "jumping the broom." I have a huge amount of male friends, and it is always interesting to me as more and more of "my men" make the decision to not only pop the question but also go through with the ceremony, what is going through their minds. As a woman, I realize that we (women) are raised to want marriage and domestication. Where as men are taught to first "sow their wild oats." And, man, do they ever, a lot of times while they are still deciding if "this one is the one." Usually when the decision is made they are happy and more than ready for the big responsibility of marriage.



Now me being the true romantic I am...I do believe that everyone has their soul mate. While this bombshell/fashionista is no exception, and I do have a particular "Mr. Big" in mind, I'm in no rush to walk down the aisle. I feel like I need to sow my wild oats, mature a little more and get all of my "shit" together. So when the time comes, I have no major baggage that may doom the marriage before it gets a real chance to begin. I am also still looking at marriage as being tied down, which lets me know I am really not ready. I just don't like answering to anyone, and constantly having to make decisions with my "other half" in mind. I mean really women...whats the big rush to get married? And I also would like to know whats wrong with long engagements, I mean they give you time to see what your getting yourself into, don't you think?



Yea I'm going to maintain the happily single (though I do have bouts of loneliness from time to time) status for a while.....



Ahhhh let me answer this...



yea its the field and its time for me to play!!!!





UNTIL NEXT TIME HERE'S MY LIPSTICK!!!!





B.E.






No comments: