Monday, October 11

A Bombshell's social engagements.....



Wouldn't you know it, just as my social engagement calender starts to fill up for the rest of the month and next month, WORK decides to pick up as well. AAAAHHHH the life..!!!
A busy Bombshell is a happy Bombshell, and I am quite the social butterfly. I've alreadly hit Mouth Off, longest running spoken word venue in Oakland, Ca, for some socializing andcocktails with the girls. Stress was at an all time high, lately , not only at work but in my personal life as well. But after, this outing I was feeling back to my old self!!!!
And the outing options have just been pouring in since, Friday(10/8/10) was Bday drinks withMs. Kisura at thepopularand regular "Bombshell Cartel"haunt... MAS SAKE!!! I was not sure I was going to be able to attend, but let me say how happy I was that I could. Per usual, a top notch experience was had... and $4 sake bombs (the best in the Bay, in my opinion) how can you lose. Let's add... a free birthday round of flavorful shots and a very nice group of intoxicated folks passing their left over SAKE ( sounds kinky, huh!!??) to the crew, SCORE!!!


After a pretty comical drunken pit stop at P's spot it was late night burgers and a nice warm bed, back at Le Chateau Belle. Saturday was full of relaxation since I had to be into work for my normal midnight shift...but I did recieve an invite from Ms. Samantha C for a BBQ !!! As for Sunday Ms. Samantha C was also having a private event at her store in Berkeley... and I also had to attend the Birthday party of a pretty hip 2 year old.. Justice Powell. I still had to work Sunday night, so I could only attend one, so I will be popping up on Ms. Samantha for some OVERDUE "tete a tete."
For the week, even though I am looking at only 1 off day, I am going to be going to Yoshi's in Jack London Square, Oakland, CA to take in some Jazz. A nice gentleman I have met through my job, Mr. Christian McBride, will be performing!!! And I am planning on catching some lunch dates and getting my massage and possibly my trip to "The Wizard" scheduled. On top of working crazy hours for the next two weeks!!!
I know I know you all are waiting for images of "Le Chateau Belle" and of the Bomb's Boudior.... but I'm not completely set up yet..so WAIT! Dammit! =) Bomb is definitely going to be using the calendar and alert function on the iphone


.... and I love it. I am also planning a shoot or two...and trying to get this website together to launch. I'm such a perfectionist...so bare with me!!!
Well that's been last week affairs.....



No comments: