Sunday, September 5

The Bomb is moving!!!


So it's official... Bomb is moving to a different city with a Roomie... and yes she is apart of the "Bombshell Cartel" Miriam has made appearances in the blog even had her own video (see sexy tricks
).
Le Chateau Belle is cozy and will definitely
be lavish with two fashionistas under one room ...(major selling point..both rooms have walk in closets OMG!!) . With both of us being music lovers... there will be plenty of tune-age and art in the place as well. I've been EXTREMELY patient and precise when waiting for the time to come for me to move out of the Rent's roof again. My fast ass moved out at 18 almost 19, and jetted 3,000 miles away, so I am determined to do it correctly now. Plus as I get wiser, I know I want to live on my own a few years before EVER moving in with another man. NOT SAYING THAT TIME IS COMING ANYTIME SOON, but just to have the experience under my belt so I know how to live with whom ever that man may be.


Lately my days have been filled with numbers and by numbers I mean $$$$$, catalogs, paint samples, setting up utilites and cooridnating schedules of all kinds with my beautiful roomie.

I've had the vision of my boudair for a while now...but I have realized that though it will still be plush with a accurate mix of feminie and masculine properties it may not be AS plush as I want it to be... right away...


I will keep all of ya up to date with the progress though....




No comments: