Sunday, May 9

MY SHOOT WITH ERK THA JERK



It has been a year or so since I have been in front of a professional lens showcasing my modeling skills, so when Erk threw the idea at me I was NERVOUS. Modeling is something, when done properly, you work at, you grow to get the best images possible. I just have happened to grow out of modeling in that same process. I'm not booking and pitching shoots like I once was (I'm not doing it at all) but that does not mean the desire does not arise from time to time. Once Erk explained the type of images he wanted I was more excited, plus we set up shop at my "Camera Whore" of a friend Prentice's crib. Erk tha Jerk is more than just a rapper, he is behind the scences producing , directing videos and he has add Photographer to his list of "can dos." The images below is what he captured and I slid one picture of Prentice up...I guess the ladies need a little something to look at too right?








Prentice Powell







Until next time.. You know who it is...

2 comments:

Candice said...

Great pics!!!

Bombshell Bella said...

@Candice Thank you...I'm giving all credit to the multitalented Erk tha Jerk
http://www.erkthajerk.com/erk/