Tuesday, December 30

"Think of all the fun I've missed Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed Next year I could be oh so good If you'd check off my Christmas list"



December 31st, 2008

Moment of silence for the great Eartha Kitt who passed away due to colon cancer, Christmas day!!! I also lost a very close family member the same day!!! R.I.P. UNCLE KENNY!!!

So on the eve of the new year..I am cleaning, preparing my hair and attitude for the events tonight and still trying to figure out what I'm gonna wear out tonight. Hence the reason for the picture above! I find that there is a strange calm and deep insight within me. As is it is apart of growing up, you grow apart from people and grow closer to others. And I have found that my first real heartbreak has been overshadowed, rightfully so, by the death of my Uncle. I am not really sure if I will ever really give myself the chance to mourn. But let me tell you nothing really confirms my plight of being single forever.... then these two men I dealt with recently. Watch the video below.....




MEN...PLEASE...don't just defend your own..you know this is super wrong!!!

Anyways...I finally venture back into work..and attended a video shoot dec 28th. Thanks to all who attended the Laroo video shoot..you guys all made it very enjoyable.
I have been flirting with making my quiet retirement from the modeling world. I am looking at handling my other ventures...building my "BOMBSHELL" empire. Being the true Gemini that I am...I will be multi-tasking for a while. So never fear the modeling will not be ceasing soon!!

Well HAPPY NEW YEAR....
enjoy these pictures...












UNTIL NEXT YEAR...HERE'S MY LIPSTICK....
B.E.

No comments: