Tuesday, March 1

Hi...I'm The Bombshell ...and I have 'Fro Envy!! Nice to meet you..!!




I made a decision back on the 21st of October, 2009, to do something different with her hair. As a young Bombshell I discovered how much I enjoyed changing my hairstyle, it was like a small form of dress up, so I constantly changed my hair. The reason why this decision I made was so major that I remember the date is because for the first time since I was 5 years old, I decided to go au natural. Well, okay, I cheated and attempted to transition for a bit, I did a texturizer. I then rang in the New Year with No chemical at all, 2010 I decided to stop all chemicals. By early July 2010 I did a mini-Big Chop and cut away the last of the remaining chemical from my ends. My hair was so short I could barely pull my hair back into a little "puff." It was a very vain period in the "natural hair" journey. Let's just say, lacefronts, half wigs and full wigs became my over used accessory. Another Year began and it was time to see a natural hair stylist and get over my newly developed "stylist" fear. Ms. thang washed, deep conditioned, colored, cut and flat ironed the hell out of my hair..and I was loving my decision!! Not only while it was straight..but the length of my coils when I finally washed my hair. Pictures below!!!










I have also developed a serious case of "Fro" envy... see the natural beauties I am gunning for...




Ms. Janelle Monae




Ms. Esperanza Spalding


My ultimate "Fro " admiration and envy goes to... Ms. YaYa Da Costa.... Damn..






No comments: