Monday, November 16

Never a Dull Moment!!!



I guess I had my Friday the 13th Moment..technically!!!


In support of the homie Erk Tha Jerk & his smash new single "Right Here," I headed out to the casting call that was talking place at Heights Lounge in San Francisco, Ca. I had never been to Heights before, its located on Van Ness street, from the appearance outside it looks like your going into a huge club, but it is actually quite quaint and "cozy" once you make it inside.


So as everyone has noticed The Bombshell hasn't really been going out, as of late. I mean I go to "The Crew's" events or outings, grown and sexy events, but never just out to a club. AAAAAAAnnnnnndddd since I was solo bolo and looking snazzy i decided to buy a drink even though I had been sipping a nice concoction while preparing to hit this event.


MISTAKE NUMBERO UNO!!!


So I guess the bartender thought I was looking quite sexy as well because he serves my requested drink of Patron and Red Bull in the biggest glass I've seen in a while. As I wait for Erk to arrive I drink it....all of it..and as the Red Bull kicks in I feel quite good. Erk and Taj ( Google the homie Taj Mahall video director..that boy good!) arrive we all chat, its 12:30am and I'm already saying my goodbyes. Quick air kisses to Lisadoright! So as I begin my strut to the car from the club that Patron (sneaky bastard) hits me and though I am not visibly drunk I would soon find out that my judgement was off. How? Simple! Less than a mile from home I run out of gas!!! WTF BOMB!!! I have Never ...ever ran out of gas before. And especially not with $20.00 chilling in my secret gas money compartment. Talk about a Bombshell in Distress!! Of course I coast into the parking lot of The W Hotel parking lot...which was popping on the Friday night (may have to make that the close drink spot), no scary deserted roads for this Bombshell. Text my friend that works the night audit shift for the telly (hotel) to keep me company while I waited for my knight in shining armor to arrive, My Dad!!! The homie couldn't believe I was drunk said he couldn't tell ...if it wasn't for me repeating "I'M DRUNK!" Which for everyone who has drank with me on the regular ...that's the running joke..that and "I LOVE YOU!" I'm a happy drunk what can I say! Well definitely a lesson learned, actually two. 1. Bomb, stop being lazy and gas up before you leave! 2. Drinking and driving is a no no....
Don't worry readers I have already scheduled my spanking ;) mmmm I'm such a bad girl...lol...
Until next time Here's my lipstick...



















No comments: